Saturday, March 07, 2009

DWG - Masquerade !

Dr. Wee (in black) presenting the prize to the champion. And the winner of the most outstandingly dressed is .....to find out, do sign up as an agent under my team......
The agents who took pains to dress up were rewarded with
showtime.......audience had to vote for the most uniquely dressed!

Aveline Tan's group of agents dining together

Wow! What gorgeous looking men and ladies of yore!


Our company, Dennis Wee Group held the annual Dinner and Dance at Orchard Hotel on Friday, 6th of March. The theme - "Masquerade." Dr. Dennis Wee and his management team are always on the ball to provide creativity, fun and innovation for the agents After all, life is not just about work, work, work.

I always enjoy seeing others dressed up. As I am always warm and not used to wearing thick clothings or clothings with frills and long sleeves, I decided to just wear my own clothes. Last year, as the theme was "International" I wore my best friend, Amu's sari. But wrapped with 6 metres of sari material, I perspired so much!

Most of my colleagues would look for fancy wear which could be rented at $50 to $100. Perhaps it is not something that I fancy; hence to me the $50 to $100 is a lot of money which could be used to feed my orphans for 2 months.

Hence, I always enjoy going around, taking the photographs of my colleagues. It was truly an enjoyable evening with lots of fun and all of us enjoyed the interesting and exciting games organised by the wonderful Master of Ceremony. The programs allowed active audience participation. There were also 38 lucky prizes to be won!

I was relieved that the following morning I could wake up a little later than usual, because our speechcraft at Changi Prison was not on.

Yes, now after the evening of fun, fun, and more fun, we are prepared to get back to reality and work very hard, so that Dennis Wee Group could still remain as one of the leading property agencies in Singapore. It is Dr. Wee's dream to have 5,000 honest, diligent, active and professional agents by 2010. Jia yiu! (Persevere!)

Gan Chau

Posted by Picasa

No comments: