Friday, November 03, 2006

A Break

Am going to Kuala Lumpur tonight to attend my nephew's convocation at Bible School.
Daniel is the second eldest son of my sister. When he was eight years old, he had a bad knock aginst the edge of the bed when his playmate, a neighbour's daughter, jumped off from the bed and banged his head. He had a concussion and fell into a coma for six months. When he woke up, he had to learn to speak all over again. Hence, he is indeed a living miracle.

Daniel loves to cook and was apprenticed as a cook. He worked in Kuching and Singapore for a while and decided to go to Kuala Lumpur for his Bible Studies. I bought him a trumpet which he taught himself to play. Now he sometimes plays with the church band during service.

Should be back probably on the 7th or 8th of November. Until then cheers to all my readers!

Gan Chau

6 comments:

cooknengr said...

Hey the legendary Aunty Chu Chu, I was there when Daniel hurt his head.

afrobev said...

Have a good time Choo. You are always off on your travels. :)

The Oriental Express said...

Hi Cooknengr,

Glad to know that you are Daniel's friend. What is your name? What is your email address?
How did you know of my blog? Or did you stumble upon it?

Thanks James,

I had a great time in KL with my relatives. After holidays must work hard lah. Came straight to the office upon reaching the bus terminal. Some paper work to follow up on a closed deal and tons of email to go through.

Choo

cooknengr said...

Aunty Choo Choo
I know the Wong's since I was 5, back when Sam was a bully and Paster have just bought his beloved KA 8944 VW bug.

Your sister always brag about you in a good and proud of you manner..."my Choo Choo did this, did that..always travel to different countries...."

I remember meeting you once at our old house, made of dried up grass/weed which the local calls it "Kajang". Time flies by.

Ah, got your link from my baby sister...

The Oriental Express said...

Ah, you must be the offspring of Alice?

You have not yet told me your name, my dear.

I guess, all that my sister Lee Lee could have shared with you and family could be verified from some of the articles in my blog?

Cheers. Do tell me more about yourself.

cooknengr said...

You are correct, Aunty Choo Choo. I am one of Alice's lot of "Don't want to get married" children. wwww.cooknengr.com tells the story.

Eddie