Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dennis Wee Group Shanghai Cabaret

 


Taken with Mary, our company's natural comedienne and the famous Abigail Chay, TV comedienne

Immediately after the International Speech and Table Topics contest, I proceeded to my company's Dinner and Dance at the Grand Central Copthorne Hotel. I also invited three guests, namely Dickson, my cobroking agent from another agency and Adrien, a felllow toastmaster as well as Abigail.

Abigial was very sweet for she asked if we would like her to do some entertainment. I told her that it was time for her to sit back and relax and just enjoy the event. She has done so much for us, and my invitation to her is to just appreciate her kindness and helpfulness.

Wow, most of our staff were so glamorously attired. Some even went to hire these outfits. There were many games and interesting events such as a magic show and lucky draws with generous prizes were given away. Some of the "Cinderellas" had to rush home before the clock struck 12. Some of us danced till 1a.m.

I recalled that it was exactly a year when Aveline Tan, then my co-broking agent for a rental apartment, had invited me to join her at Dennis Wee Group. I am grateful that I did. Hence at every Dinner and Dance, it will be a sweet memory and anniversary celebration for me at Dennis Wee Group.

What a great evening of fun and laughter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: