Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cheers to More Sales!

 

My colleagues who are with Lionel Ng's team. In the middle is Dr. Wee with Lionel. On the extreme left is Dr. Wee's right hand man, Mr. Chris Koh.

I joined Dennis Wee Group on 21st March of last year. I was still teaching part time then. I also spent quite a lot of time on toastmasters' activities. Hence it was a pleasant surprise when I was given a trophy by Dr. Dennis Wee for being the top 47th agent for the year of 2006.

This year, I have stopped all my part time teaching. I would like to concentrate more on my real estate work. I hope, with God's blessings and hard work, I will be among the top ten producers in our company for the year of 2007. I must manage my time well, for I will also be taking up the post of Area Governor for Division U3. This means looking after a few toastmasters' clubs in Division U3.

Wishing everyone in my company the best for 2007.

Cheers to more sales!

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you for your job! ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Kam, Congratulations on being a top 50 producer for 2006! I would like to let you know that I've enjoyed reading your blog soo much - you have such an eloquence that glues me to the computer screen reading entry after entry of yours! I attended DWG toastmaster's meeting once when it started last year. After reading your blog, I felt like I've missed out a lot for not joining the toastmasters' club!

The Oriental Express said...

Thanks for your encouragement Helen and Susan. By the way, are you a property agent with Dennis Wee Group as well?