Friday, February 15, 2008

Saw Kim And Her Quantum Experience

I decided to bring back some quantum pendants to Penang to share with my relatives. My niece, Yann, wanted her father's health to improve. When my sister-in-law, Saw Kim, saw the quantum pendant, she immediately remarked, "Yes, I know about this some time ago. Last year, my hairdresser was promoting this product, which was selling like hot cakes, because many of her elderly customers had their aches and pain healed, and some had even gone off their regular medication for gout and rheumatism.

I let both my brother and his wife try the pendants. Brother was somewhat skeptical, and hence often had to be reminded to wear the pendant. But Saw Kim was enthusiastic, having heard of the testimonies. She was overjoyed when she shared that she was able to sleep very soundly in the hotel. Very often, she could not sleep when she was in a new place and had to take some sleeping tablets to induce sleep. As an excellent cook, she is the chef for all big dinner parties held at home. After cooking continuously for two days, she would suffer from back pain, but this time, the scalar pendant had dispelled the pain. To her surprise, she was still as energetic and agile as ever. My sister-in-law is in her sixties, and you should see her joy and excitement as she went around sharing about the goodness of the quantum pendant!

After brother Kee Seng met up with my Group Leader, Patricia, he was more convinced about the workings of the quantum pendant. After reading "Optimum Energy for Peak Performance with Scalar Energy" by Dr. Siva Poobalasingam, brother was able to understand why the little pendant is so powerful. Since then, I no longer had to remind him to wear the pendant.!

What a wonderful and awesome Creator we have! His creation is so marevellous and great! Yet it takes faith for people to believe that He exists, and that a small quantum science pendant can actually generate so much energy!

Gan Chau

No comments: