Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Unknown country? - Outer Space? - Scary!

I often like to click on the Site Meter to see who has gone into my blog. My recent count was Singapore - 81%, US - 9%, Mexico - 2%, UK - 2%, France - 2%, South Africa 1%, Italy - 1%, Canada - 1%, Unknown country - 1%.

Gosh! Unknown country? I cannot understand how the Site Meter can even give me details of the readers on their location, blog addresses and even the number of pages and time read, the different cities, etc. But who is this person from an unknown country that even the Site Meter cannot detect? Scary huh! Immediately I think of UFO and outer space! Am almost expecting a space craft to land outside my apartment! Does anyone with a blog have the same experience? Can anyone please enlighten me?

Gan Chau

1 comment:

jaffeboy said...

UFO!!! hehehe... It must be be from doggie land... hahaha...