Friday, July 27, 2007

Ganchau is still alive and kicking!

I have disconnected my internet today as I thought I would be moving today. However, it has been postponed to 30th July.

Hence I am typing at my office. I will not be posting articles on my blog, for the next few days I will be busy packing, moving and sorting out the moved-in boxes. This is the 14th time I am moving house in 27 years! I hope this is the last time!
I remember when I phoned Enoch to help me move, he said, "What? Moving again!"
Enoch had helped me move just 2 years ago!

My best friend, Soh Wah, told me that she often checks on my blog to read the latest article. By reading my blog, she knows I am still alive and kicking.

Back to work! Moving house.....arghh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganchau!

All the best for your home moving.

I feel that home is where the heart is... :) But it's place to have some physical place to call your own!

Ee Chuan