Friday, July 13, 2007

Investment Tips

Watch out for these consolidations in 2007.

1.) Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W.
R.Grace Co. Will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

2.) Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and
become: Poly, Warner Cracker.

3.) 3M will merge with Goodyear and and become: MMMGood.

4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge
and become: ZipAudiDoDa.

5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.

6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell
Honeychild.

7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.

8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will
become: Knott NOW! And finally .

9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new
name: Titty Titty Bang Bang

I was extremely exhausted and was in bed by 10 pm last night. It was nice to wake up at 3.00.m. and to find that Vanessa had sent me an email on investment tips. Just what I needed or so I thought.

I laughed so hard that I hope my laughter did not wake up anyone. This is the effect words have on me.

Ah! The beauty of languages!

Gan Chau

No comments: