Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nuts About Nuts.....(1)

 

The hazel nuts are still young and green....
 

Hazel nuts now ripening and ready for consumption
 

Healthy walnuts - they remind us of our human brains....
 

Almonds - less glamorous looking but just as delicious and healthy....

Posted by Picasa



THE WONDERS OF NATURE : HAVE YOU SEEN THESE NUTS FROM THE TREE ?

I AM SURE MOST OF US HAVE EATEN THESE NUTS AND HAVE NEVER WONDERED

WHERE DO THESE NUTS COME FROM. FOR EXAMPLE, THE CHESTNUT (IN

CHINESE CALLED "KOW LUCK"). WE LOVE EATING CHESTNUTS WHEN THEY ARE
HOT AND PIPING FROM THE FRYING PAN.

My friend, Eddie, sent me the above pictures on my favourite food ....nuts! I am nuts about nuts! Since nuts are healthy but can be quite fattening, I try to consume them as a meal replacement rather than as a snack.

However, if I were on a vacation, or I am in a pub or restaurant, I cannot resist the nuts placed in a bowl on the table.

Thank God for His wonderful and delicious creation! I am nuts about nuts, and I must
be one of God's happiest and biggest nuts!! :-)

Gan Cao

No comments: