Sunday, April 16, 2006

Another Blog : Laugh and Be Healthy

April 2006

Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Laugh and be Healthy

Since so many people have requested me for my personal recipes, I have decided to set up a blog on "laughter and health". Things that promote good health.... good food, joy, attitudes, etc.

I always enjoy talking to my eldest sister, Lee Lee. She is a very well read lady and would often share with me articles and information which she has gathered from books, magazines, etc.

Sister told me that laughter helps to clean out body toxins. It helps to build up the body immune system so that when a person laughs and is happy, he is able to fight sicknesses and diseases.

If readers would like to contribute articles and recipes, they are most welcome to write to me via email and I will post the articles in this blog.

Choo Choo Train :-)

posted by The Oriental Express | 7:30 PM | 0 comments

Hi my dear readers,

I have started another blog : Laugh and Be Healthy and hope to post jokes, recipes, etc. under this blog. Can you believe it? I managed to handle the computer aspect of this blog on my own! The first time I did without help! For some of you mechanically adroit people, this is "kaching putih" or "peanuts" as they like to say in our country, but to me, it was quite an achievement, and I feel so ooo oooooo proud of my little feat! However, I am stuck now... don't know how to link it to the main blog of Oriental Express. Will have to write to my buddy Richard Tam for help again. Hope he will "tahan" or bear with me. Richard would probably tell you that I am one of the most mechanically helpless persons he has evercome across since his undergraduate days at the University of Alberta, and 3 decades later, I am still as helpless as ever! However, my Indian customers, are surprised I could still remember the Hindi movie, "Haathi Mere Sathi" in such great details and this movie was shown 35 years ago! I guess the Creator has given all of us different talents and hence make us all dependant on one another! C'est la vie! For all the help that Richard has given me, I will be more than happy to cook him a lovely dinner of our local gourmet dishes of char koay teow, Nonya curry chicken, fried lice oops I mean fried rice, etc. etc.

Hence, please feel free to email me jokes, recipes, etc. so that I can post on this blog. After all, life is all about sharing..... it only takes a spark to get a fire going.....

Choo Choo Train :-)

The above blog is http://choochookam.blogspot.com
My email is :kamlette@gmail.com

No comments: