Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Parking Idiots, Watch Out!

Soh Yah, one of my ex-customers of Rialto Italian Cuisine, often sends me interesting emails. Her latest email mentioned about a blog created by someome who is concerned about the inconsideration of car drivers who park their cars anyway and anyhow they like! Please look into http://parkingidiots.blogspot.com

Once I parked my little Fiat Uno at the Copthorne King's Hotel at Havelock Road. After lunch, I was furious when I found a white Mercedes had been parked so close to my car that I could not even quite open the door. Even if had to deflate myself by 30kg, I would still not be able to enter by the driver's entrance. In the end I had no alternative but to enter by the passenger's door. If I had known of the existence of the blog for parking idiots, I would have taken a photo. However, I left a piece of paper on the screen of the Mercedes with the words, "Dear Driver of this Huge Mercedes, you have a very big car but a very tiny brain. As such, you only deserve a ride a bicyle!"

Hence, do be careful how you park your cars for Big Brother is watching you. You would not like to see your car featured in the blog which has been set up by one responsible, creative resident in Singapore.

Gan Chau :-)

No comments: