Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing all my dear readers, friends, associates and relatives a Happy Valentine's Day.

Last night I was at a client's home to prepare the Option to Purchase for an office space. As the cheque is to be exchanged this morning, the option is dated 14th February. "Ah! Valentine's Day! How exciting to close a deal on this romantic day!!" I asked my client, Mr. Goh if he has bought this property as a gift to his lovely and charming wife. Jokingly he replied that she was the one who had bought the gift for him!! Both are in their late fifties and they seem such a loving couple. I remember a pastor once preached that the strongest marriage can be perceived like an isosceles triangle with both husband and wife on the base and with God in the centre of their lives.

Another very busy day today. This evening, I will be presenting my Advanced Project 7 at the Spans-Jom Toast Masters' Club as well as evaluate Barry for his advanced project 6 for Gold.
Barry only called me up last night to request me to be his evaluator as he decided to speak at the club as well. Hence we are celebrating Valentine's Day cum Chinese New Year as well.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were to treat everyday as if it were Valentine's Day? We will demonstrate little actions of concern and love so that we will always keep the flame of love burning in our hearts? The world will be a much beter place to live in, and there will be less quarrels, divorces and seperations to contend with. My friends said that I am too idealistic. I would still like to believe that nothing is impossible with God's blessings.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Lunar New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai,
Hung Bao Yi Bao Lai. :-)

Gan Chau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Choo

Here's wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

See you later at SPANS-JOM Toastmasters meeting.

:-)

Ee Chuan