Sunday, February 25, 2007

Home Again!

After spending 8 days in my hometown to celebrate the Chinese New Year with my relatives, I am back home in good, old Singapore. I brought my good friend, Amudah, with me to Penang... it was incredible the crowd of people rushing home to Malaysia. We arrived Penang 4 hours behind schedule. Hence, I was relieved when there was no traffic jam when I came back this morning, probably because it is already the 8th day of New Year and it is a Sunday today.

This time, I have my new digital camera... hence I have taken lots of photos and for the next few articles, you can guess, they will be all on Penang. I did not mind at all that I received many calls and sms from clients and agents while I was on holiday in Penang, and a co-broking agent even succeeded in getting my client's apartment rented out. Holidays are always great because they allow us to reflect, re-analyse and re-examine our thoughts and actions and help us to recharge ourselves for greater challenges ahead!

For now, I have to clear my hundred and one mails, clean the apartment, phone up clients, view a property and get ready my international speech rehearsed for a contest tomorrow at our Dennis Wee Group Toastmaster's Club.

At times like this, don't you also wish like me to have 48 hours a day instead of the normal 24!

Cheers!

Gan Chau

No comments: