Sunday, February 11, 2007

Low Crime, No Crime?


Not the most ideal of places and time to chit chat on the mobile!


Chelsea, taking a breather after her speedy run in the park. Posted by Picasa

I often take Chelsea to her favourite haunt, a small park near my apartment. Sometimes she would run two or three times a day. Depending on my schedules, her last run is usually between 9.00p.m. and 1.00a.m. Chelsea is very agile and runs like a horse. However, she will run back to me when she hears me clapping. A clever and obedient cocker spaniel.

One night, I took Chelsea to the park. I noticed an attractive lady, walking and talking on her mobile. On the pretext of taking photos of Chelsea, I took a snapshot of her. She was so engrossed in her conversation that she would not have noticed if anyone had stalked her.

Thanks to our efficient police force, Singapore is a relatively safe country to live in. However, the government often reminds us that low crime does not mean no crime! So Singaporeans, especially ladies, be extra vigilant!! Let us all help to make the job of the police force a little easier lah.... can or not?

Gan Chau

No comments: