Friday, February 16, 2007

Lunar New Year of the Pig

Here is Choo Choo wishing all her beloved friends and fans in Singapore and different parts of the world a Happy and Prosperous New Year. I hope you will enjoy the new year greetings in Hokkien, Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia and French.

Keong Hee Huat Chye!
Gong xi fa cai!
Ang pao jit pao lai!
Hong bao yi bao lai!
Kin ni tua huat chye!
Jin nian ta fa cai!
Tarn lui eng eng lai!
Chuan chien rong yi lai!

Happy and prosperous new year!
An ang pow for me, my dear!
This year, sure to prosper,
Lots of wealth to garner!

Selamat Hari Raya!
Ang pow, sila beri saya!
Tahun ini lebih banyak kaya,
Cari wang dengan teliti, pun tak payah!

Une bien Heureuse Annee!
Ang pow venez venez!
Une annee ou les affaires
Aisement prosperent prosperent!

Gan Chau

3 comments:

thanh7580 said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you as well Choo.

Gong Hei Fat Choi, Lai Si Dao Loy

Hehehe, I will wait for my red packet in the mail.

The anonymous blogger said...

Hi Aunty Choo!

Barry here! Haha can I link your blog to my blog? Mine's at http://whispersofmine.blogspot.com

Thank you! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

The Oriental Express said...

Hi Barry! Been in Penang for one week and finally found a computer with internet at a relative's home.

You will have to help me link your blog as I don't know how to do it.

A great start to a great year of blogging and toastmastering!