Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Brazen Boasting!

I was amused by the front page of the New Paper. There splashed, on the tabloid was the photo of Miss Asia Scandal with her famous 89 cm bustline. Ms. Bonnie Yuen had even dared ATV Chief Executve, Ricky Wong to feel ber breasts to see if they are real. It is amazing how brazen some people can be when it comes to lying and boasting.

Obviously anyone who is not a plastic surgeon will know that the plastic beauty must have undergone silicone implant for there were her breasts, so defiantly round and huge as if two tennis balls had been wrapped by human skin! Despite being so huge, the two mountains did not touch each other, for there was a little gap between them, reminding me of a little river where boats could pass through them.!

I am astounded by the audacity of Bonnie Yuen, for despite everything, she had dared to challenge a man to feel ber breasts to test whether they are real or not. Perhaps it is a tactic of reverse psychology.?

Somehow this incident reminded me of the time when I was renting out my client's private apartment. Two men saw the flat and immediately confirmed the apartment so that they could move in as soon as possible. They confirmed that eight of them would be sharing the flat and told me that they would produce the work permits of all the people concerned. He gave me photo copies of the work permit, but somehow I felt I could not trust them and went to the Ministry of Manpower to double check.

"Mei wen ti! (No problem) You can check with the authorities that our documents are real. I won't blame you for your due diligence," the men assured me.

As I was lining up, the potential tenants phoned me and asked about the progress of my checking. "I tell you ....they are genuine documents....101% guarantee that I am not lying", the voice at the other end resonated with absolute confidence.

You can imagaine my horror when I found out that all the documents were fake, implying that they were illegally staying in Singapore. Yet, they had the audacity to lie through their teeth! What brazen boasting and dramatising!

No comments: