Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Concert

 

Forthcoming Christmas Concert on 6th December with Yume Fujise as soloist
 


Braddell Heights Symphony Orchestra music director Yan Yin Wing will be conducting

Posted by Picasa


It's year end again, and as usual, it will be the highlight of the Bradell Heights Symphony Orchestra. On 6th December 2009, the Orchestra will be conducted by Mr. Yan Yin Wing with child prodigy, Yume Fujise, on the violin as soloist. The works will be lovely with Sibelius' "Finlandia", Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker Suite", Bruch's "Violin Concerto No. 1 and Arthur Harris' "Christmas Medley".

I have invited my friends, Elaine and Amu to come along to the concert. I am proud of my soft-spoken teacher, Mr. Yan Yin Wing who is not only a good conductor, but an excellent and patient music teacher as well.

If my local readers have time, please do not miss the concert. I am sure you will greatly enjoy the concert. The tickets are subsidised ranging from $12 to $24 and passion card holders also enjoy 20% discount on the tickets.

See you at the concert!

Gan Chau

No comments: