Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blessings from Lady

 

 


I rushed back to my client's shop as a potential buyer called me up to view the unit.
Since she had not yet arrived, I started to read my newspapers. Just then I saw a young lady walking her cute little dog - a silky terrier. As usual, I would always greet and pat every dog I meet. The dog was somewhat timid and shy, and I soon chatted with her owner. Noticng my name tag, she asked, "So you are a property agent? Great, I also want to sell my apartment. Want to come and view it now?"

Found out that the lady is a paediatrician who is working with Singhelath. Dr. Pauline Teong's apartment is cosily renovated. Soon, her pet, called Lady, warmed up to me and was soon treating me like an old friend! I asked Pauline if she was a former student of River Valley High and she nodded with great surprise. "How do you know?" Students from River Valley High and Anglo Chinese School have distinct personalities which I could easily detect. We had a great and friendly chat. Noticing that I was sneezing and coughing, Pauline even gave me some tablets for my cold and cough! I did not even have time to see a doctor yet! What a blessing!

Now I am marketing Pauline's unit. Although the potential buyer did not turn up, I had the pleasure of meeting Pauline and her pet, Lady. This is the third time I have been blessed in my real estate work all because of my love for dogs!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: