Tuesday, April 03, 2007

$$$ Does Not Drop From Heaven!!

THE NATIONAL LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK
22 Garden Close, PE9 2YP,London.
REF N0:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD
THE BRITISH UK LOTTERY BOARD

Attn: Kam Choo Choo,

With light to the question of given you wrong details of e-mail address, we would kindly furnish you the details below on which you can contact the bank for your claims.

Once again, we apologize for the wrong address provided; it was due to typographical error of our secretary.

Meanwhile, we would like to notify you that after the verification process conducted , I wish to inform you that the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the 1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION POUND STERLING) and the said sum is now deposited in our suspense account in your favour with HASELL ATLANTIC GROUP BANK LONDON.

Here is your Winning Contact Code (AQ11WWRZZA1) You Have to Contact the Bank with the Winning Numbers and also with your full details so that they Can Attend to you fast.

So in the light of the above explanation, I wish to inform you that you are to immediately contact Bank,

Here is the Bank Informations.

CONTACT BANK: HASELL ATLANTIC GROUP BANK LONDON.

Managing Director: Mr. Jerry Rayman
Tel: +44 704 570 1456
Fax: 00 44 870 479 1876
Email: hasellatlantic_group_bank001@yahoo.com.hk

Contact them and get back to us if you need More Details. And any
Assistance from our side.

Congratulations once more.

Yours faithfully
Barry Marvis.

U.K NATIONAL LOTTERY Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright 1994-2007 The UK National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline.
_______________________________________

I am sure many of you have received such emails informing you of your lucky streak!
Almost every week I am inundated with such a letter informing me that my email or my name has been chosen for grand prizes! I can always choose to ignore such letters which I know are nothing but efforts to con innocent readers, but with the itch that is always tingling my ahem! literary hands, I always send them this reply:

Dear Sirs,

WOW! I am so ooo ooooooooooooo lucky to be informed of my win! I guess I must be the luckiest lady in the world because almost every week, I am informed of my lucky win! If this were to continue endlessly, why, I will soon be richer than Bill Gates and Queen Elizabeth combined!

Is it not amusing that I cannot even win a little consolation prize in my company dinner.? Some forty prizes are usually given away to staff and guests totalling around 800. Yet, I am always selected from a mass of millions throughout the world!!! Best of all, I always win the first prize!!

Sirs, you and I know that money does not drop from heaven. God helps those who help themselves. He will only help us if we work hard, with integrity and hope. God loves honest labour; He hates cheats and those who are lazy and hope to become rich by easy means.

If you wish to play a prank, play it well. Why, you can't even write good English. How can any huge and reputable organisation employ someone like you to be in charge of dispersing millions of dollars?

Try something new. Your scam is boring! As boring as those with Doctorate titles and high CEO profiles who claim they have millions of dollars to transfer out of Africa and are looking for partners to enjoy their new found wealth with them!

Yours truly,
Her Royal Highness in the
Republic of Sing Kam Pore

Princess Lynn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... that's a good one :p

I'm tired of receiving those scams too, but not as ingenious as you to reply them with something hilarious like this... LOL

thanh7580 said...

Choo, I loved your reply, but replying is definitely not a good thing to do. They use random generated emails and hope they find someone's. Replying to them only means they know your email exists and you'll be getting triple as many spam emails.

The Oriental Express said...

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you, Thanh.

Unknown said...

hello jerry.......
i have received ur email in my acount n all ....
i wanna tell u my dear we are not fool n stupid . i m from india but does not play bull sheet pranks like u bank play
thank a lot
try on some onne else
because we indian are the best n very alert in matter of money
byeee.
tc care
god wont bless u so easily