Friday, April 27, 2007

Chelsea Makes My World Go Round!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


One day Shanaz, Chelsea's previous owner, called me to say that the children missed Chelsea and would like to play with her during the holidays. I gladly obliged and brought Chelsea over by taxi. Each time I book a taxi and I always request for a taxi driver who loves dogs.

Every day when I come home from work, Chelsea would be by the door, with a tennis ball in her mouth. She would dance round and round, with her little tail wagging furiously. I remember an ex-colleage from ACS Independent, Mr. Ong, saying to me that each time he arrived home, his two dogs would be waiting for him by the door, wagging their tails furiously and joyously. In sharp contrast, his two young sons would just continue with their homework, and hardly bothered to greet him. "I think it's better to keep dogs than children!" lamented Mr. Ong.

I guess I could understand my colleague's feelings! Even in the mrt or bus, I would be thinking of Chelsea and always look forward to going home. Gosh! I really miss her.

Chelsea's owner, Shanaz, had wanted to give Chelsea away, and of course, I was the first person she approached. It was because of Chelsea that I got to know her owner. I met them when I was rushing to do an open house at Clementi Park. As usual, when I saw the dog, I patted her and the owner asked if I lived in the condominium. I told her I was an agent and she also came to view my apartment. I later showed her another bigger apartment which she bought. Now Shanaz is so thankful because property prices have gone up a lot... her unit which was bought at $918,000/- is now going for about $1.5 million in the current market, and ERA Realty is trying to enbloc the condominium.

My friend, Jerlynn (seen above with Chelsea) is also very fond of Chelsea as she is very affectionate. Chelsea always likes to lie down on her back and wants her tummy to be tickled! Chelsea's silky fur will make her ideal to advertise some kind of shampoo. L'Oreal, Follow Me, Lux, Dove, Pantene - want my dog to model for you? No need to pay any fees..... just a year's free supply of shampoo will do lah!

Dogs always bring me so much joy and blessings. Indeed, Chelsea and her four legged friends make my world go round. Love me, love my dog! The way to my heart is through
my pet dog! :-)

No comments: