Friday, September 14, 2007

Delightful Children

 

Children are so pure and lovable

I love kids. I love children's art and I love to engage them in conversation. It is interesting how refreshing and enlightening they can sometimes be. I realise that when I talk to children, I sometimes discover more about myself! Don't you too?

Recently, I received an email from a fellow toastmaster, Adrien Johns. It is humorous, entertaining and somewhat surprisingly insightful, and hence I am publishing in my blog for my readers to have a good laugh.

Subject: Children's Science Exam Answers



Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to
drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes
large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?

A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All
Water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no Water on
the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in
this fight.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get Intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his Adultery.

Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the
borax And the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the
Borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains
the five bowels A, E, I, O, and U.

Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie

Q: What does "varicose" mean? (I do love this one...)
A: Nearby.

Q: Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section."
A: The Caesarean Section is a district in Rome
Posted by Picasa

No comments: