Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Favourite Haunt

 

 

 

Poolside at Raffles Town Club

One of the best advantages of being a real estate agent is that I can work anywhere and everywhere. Armed with a note book and hand phones, I can instantly create an "office".
Hence, if I have two appointments in a day, and I do not wish to make the unnecesasry journey back to my home or office, I can station myself in a food court, fast food outlet, shopping centre or even at the Raffles Town Club so that I do not waste unnecessary time in travelling. Not driving a car makes it even easier because I do not have to worry about paying for the car park. Sometimes, in between two appointments, I can go shopping nearby.

One of my favourite haunts is the poolside by the Raffles Town Club. If I have an appointment in the vicinity, I will go earlier to the club to work out and do some work by the poolside. Sometimes it is so nice and windy that I am quite reluctant to leave!
I can read the papers, check out on advertisements and write on my blog until it is time to leave. My friends often compliment me for my boundless energy! Here is the secret! I can cat nap almost anywhere! By the poolside, at the garden in my clients' condominium, in the bus or train and even at my office when I am dead tired. After my nap, I am recharged for more activities!

With so much flexibility of time and working arrangement, I do not think I can ever go back to a 9am to 5 pm deskbound job. Join me as a real estate agent, anyone?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: