Thursday, July 24, 2008

Standing in the Heat!

 

The Group of Entreprenuers called "Jaguar".
 

Their glowing competitors just next door!
 

Counting the day's collection!
 

"We're rich!" cried Jimmy Cheng.

Our company, Dennis Wee Group, is indeed a fun company. The company conducts "Standing in the Heat" program for new recruits. The last two days would be the most challenging and exciting. The class would be required to set up stores. Creativity and entrepreneurship would be needed, and the group with the most sales collection would be the winner.

Agents who are not in the class would be given money to patronise the stores. It was interesting to see how negotiations were being carried out, as everyone started to haggle over the price.

How I envy the new recruits. When I first started real estate work, I joined a small real estate company which did not provide much training. Later another company, Aim Pte. Ltd. invited me join them. It was attractive offer for the company would only deduct $30 from every commission cheque received. However, agents were expected to work on their own. It was a trial and error learning. We either swam or sunk. Fortunately for me, I managed to swim through the ocean of hardship, heartaches and hope. It was due to God's blessings coupled with my determination and diligence that I managed to sell.

If I had known of the wonderful training given by Dr. Dennis Wee and his team, I would have chosen to join and receive proper training. Nevertheless, I am also grateful to go through the school of hard knocks, because the lessons learnt would be forever etched in my memory!

I would encouage those who wish to become agents to join our company. You will never realise your potential until you try! I believe that many of us have hidden potential, waiting to be discovered.

Gan Chau


No comments: