Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flowers - Huge and Small !

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


My friend, Bilora Chowdhury sent me pictures of the world's largest flower!

LARGEST FLOWER IN THE WORLD . It's amazing. Enjoy.

"the most beautiful things in the world must be seen from the heart"
Alta Rahman



Largest flower in world....

The largest flower in the world was blossoming in Blanco , Veracruz , Mexico .

2 meters high and weighing 75 kilos, it has the peculiarity of blooming only

during three days every 40 years.

You'd only see it once or twice in a lifetime!

Shouldn't this qualify as the "8th Wonder of the World"?

The small blue flowers were taken by me when I took Toby, Gayatri's cute pug for a morning walk with Suffie and Wendy.

Observe how perfectly shaped each petal is. I can never be sad or upset for too long for when I see God's handiworks in His creation of flowers, animals, rocks, etc. I feel His sweet presence, and my spirit will soar like an eagle! Thank you Lord for your wonderful and awesome creation!

Gan Cao

No comments: