Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Leroy Seminar at Port Dickson

My friends invited me to join them at the Leroy Seminar at Port Dickson over the weekends. I am never keen on multi level marketing but since my friends claimed that the 3R flex nutritional drink could help to promote healthy hair, skin and bones, I became interested. Of late, I noticed that my hair had been coming off easily and I had pain in the knees and back. True enough after trying one packet a day for one month, my hair began to become healthy again. The pain in the knees and back had been considerably reduced.

I thought the seminar would give me more exposure to the company's operations and products. The two days seminar were really enjoyable. There were three language groups altogether and the English group had about 20 Philippino participants! During the games and dancing, many of us became like little children once again. I guess inside all of us is a little child waiting to get out, and we must always retain that childlikeness in us, regardless of our age. Only then can we truly be enthusiastic and excited about all that is happening. The games also were aimed at promoting team work.

I set my alarm to wake up at 6.00a.m. so that I could go to the beach to do some exercise as well as to hear the roaring of the waves. The tide was quite high, and already the waves were quite overwhelming! I tried to imagine what a tidal wave would be like ... the tsunami that took so many lives on 26th December 2004. I remember that when I first took my dogs to the beach, they were terrified of the waves! Dogs have very sharp ears and the waves must sound much louder to them!

The 3R flex is a nutritional drink that gives good intake of collagen which is so necessary for the bones. The product speaks for itself and many have been relieved of joint problems, back aches, arthritis, etc. If you are intereted to know more about the product and company log in on www.leroyinter.com

No matter how enjoyable a trip or holiday is, there is nothing like home sweet home!
I am so glad to be home and to be able to type on my computer again, play the piano, listen to music and go back to my real estate work and teaching. But of course, having enjoyed the benefits of the Leroy products, I would want to share with everyone so that they too can enjoy better health.

Gan Chau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello :) I came across your blogspot, doing a search for 3R Flex and I so enjoyed reading your blog that I read on and on and on. Now I'm quite addicted. You are quite an interesting person, with a very big heart. I'm quite interested to find out how to get hold of the 3R Flex for its collagen value. I'm from the Philippines and can't seem to get hold of it here. By the way, I also love dogs. I have 4 large dogs...a lab, a golden retriever, a mix and now a 5month old german shepherd pup. :-) Pls email me, mharding@bunjeworld.com Thank you for your wonderful and inspiring words. :-) Marissa