Monday, March 20, 2006

Indian Movies and Songs on the Blog

Sometimes I would click under "Referral" to check on the readers of my blog. I was delighted to find a blog that promotes the love of Indian movies and songs. I had just been lamenting for the past few weeks that there were no longer Hindi movies on Central Channel on Sunday evenings. Just to share with all those who are Indian movie fans like me. Click on http://desivideos.net/ This was my first time watching videos on the computer and I had to ask Nike Tan Rao, my ex-customer of Rialto what "streaming" and "buffering" mean.!

Perhaps I have to thank my parents for my love for Indian movies. Penangnites are very fond of Indian movies and a good Indian movie could show for a whole year! My favourite and most memorable movie is "Haathi Mere Sathi - Elephants, my friends". Even though I had watched the movie some thirty years ago, I can still remember the details and can sing two songs from the movie. The plots in Indian movies are good and I love the colorful dances and costumes. I often tell my Indian friends that God must have been in a very excellent mood when He created them, for the Indians are one of the most good looking people on earth!

For those of you who have yet to watch an Indian movie, try it. If you find the two and a half hours to three hours movie too long, you can emulate me. I do not put sofas before the TV.... so that I can do my exercises while watching TV. Sometimes I would try to dance along with the actors and actresses. Hence I can kill two birds with one stone ... enjoying my movie and working out a sweat!

Gan Chau

No comments: