Thursday, March 02, 2006

Keep Chugging Down the Track, Choo Choo Train

I was away for the Leroy Seminar at Port Dickson over the weekends and did not write any articles in my blog for three days. I was pleasantly surprised that some readers wrote to me to ask if I was alright as they did not see any new article in my blog for the past three days.

At Port Dickson, I did not have access to a computer, but I also thought I would give all my energy and concentration to learn and participate at the Seminar. I was touched when friends called me to ask why I did not add new articles to the blog! Frankly, the concern from friends and readers has given me more strength and inspiration to press on with my writing. Was quite moved when Jeanelle, a fellow dog lover whom I met at the Pet Assisted Therapy Program at the various hospitals and nursing homes, told me she had my blog as her link in her computer and that she would never miss reading my articles.!

With the encouragement of my friends, Lawyers Tan Yeow Choo and Lilian Bay, I was encouraged to start my blog in November 2005. Since then my blog has been visited by readers all over the world.

Yes, my dear readers and friends, with your interest and encouragement, the Oriental Express will keep chugging down the track, providing her "passengers" with more entertaining and inspiring articles. Please do not hesitate to give me your comments and criticism. I stand to be corrected at any time. As Emerson had so rightly said, "Every man I meet is my superior in some way, in that I learn of him."

Gan Chau

No comments: