Thursday, March 09, 2006

Shanaz and her Dog that brings blessings

I had just gone through the security of Clementi Park and was heading for my client's unit when I saw a lovely Indian lady with her Cocker Spaniel. It is my habit of always patting every dog, no matter how big or small. I just love dogs! The lady was very friendly and told me her dog's name is Chelsea. When she found out I was a property agent, she wanted to come and see the condominium I was marketing.

However, Shanaz did not find the unit suitable and wanted something slightly bigger.
My client, Alfred Chong, had asked me to check the caveat for units sold at Clementi Park, and in Power Search, I noticed one bigger unit for sale. I somehow sensed that Shanaz would find the unit suitable. Shanaz and her husband Todd, liked the unit and decided to make it their home. They have a baby daughter, Leah. As Mr. Slater is British and his wife is North Indian, their daughter looks uniquely beautiful, and reminds me of a lovely doll! Shanaz is such a gentle lady and thanked me for helping her get their ideal apartment. I reminded her that we met because of my interest in her dog, Chelsea.

"Yes, that's right... so it is Chelsea who has been an instrument of blessing of bringing you to us and finally to this apartment." Shanaz told me that Chelsea was adopted from SPCA, and has brought blessings and much joy to her family. Indeed, what goes around comes around!

1 comment:

jaffeboy said...

Aunty Choo, I like this "story". I hope more pple will be animal lover like yourself & the Slater family.