Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Super Duper Sis

 

Eldest sis Lee Lee at the China/Malaysia Friendship Park
 

Sis imitating Admiral Zheng Ho in the background
 

Sis with her husband, Rev. Stephen Wong at Damai Beach
 

Sis preparing her healthy home cooked food

After 7 days in Kuching, I am back. I have learnt so much from my knowledgeable and versatile eldest sister, Lee Lee. I enjoyed listening to her as she explained about the various herbs she had planted. I laughed as she narrated jokes and funny incidents. If she had been a toastmaster, she would probably have swept all the best speaker prizes.

My eldest sister is very concerned about my 88.8kgs and everyday, she would cook healthy and delicious meals for me. She kept reminding me to reduce my weight and to be watchful over what I consume. I have promised her that when I visit her again in 6 months time, I would have lost at least 15 to 20 kgs.

My diet begins today. For the love of my sister and all those who are concerned about me, I would try my utmost to shed the unwanted pounds.

Oh Lord! Please help!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: