Friday, June 01, 2007

The Green, Green Grass

 

The tranquility of Springleaf Estate
 

The river looks calm, but still water runs deep!
 

The green, green grass of home.
 

The lovely home of the Koh Family

I was asked to market my clients' lovely semi detached house at Springleaf Drive, and I must admit it was my first time in this area.

It was quite a long drive from the city and I felt as if we were heading for Johore Bahru. Had a pleasant surprise when I found that the estate is really beautiful, with lots of greenery. There is a river nearby and I could see some anglers trying their luck to catch some fish. It is amazing how green Singapore is. There are still pockets of greenery all over Singapore. Kudos to the government for making Singapore such a lovely island with beautiful greenery.

The Koh family's house is really spacious and beautiful. It is amazing that it is so well kept. I pray that the right buyer will turn up to take over the house. Most important is that the new buyer will love the home as the Koh Family do. They have to sell the house because Mr. & Mrs. Koh are getting on in years and need to move to a smaller apartment.

I hope that everyone in this country will continue to play a part in helping to keep Singapore clean and green.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: