Monday, October 15, 2007

My Favourite MRT Station

 

 

 

 


You have guessed it right from the photos. My favourtie MRT Station is Dhoby Ghaut. Almost everyday, I take the train from Little India Station to my office at Park Mall. It is just one stop away. It takes me only ten to fifteen minutes to reach the office.

Dhoby Ghaut Station is spacious and it is the only one now that has a travellator.
Each time I go up the escalator, I feel very happy. Somehow, the whole design and set up reminds me of our spanking Changi Airport.

Maybe some people take the MRT for granted. For me I find joy in what may appear to be mundane things for some people. Each time I take the train, I am grateful for the ease, comfort and convenience of transport, for I would be reminded of the pot holes and cowdung-filled roads in Nepal.

Ah! The blessings of living in this beautiful little dot on the world map.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: