Monday, October 15, 2007

What An Aromatic Walk!!!

 

Chelsea, getting ready for her morning walk.
 

One of the restaurants on Race Course Road.
 

Another yummy place.

I took Chelsea for her walk yesterday morning at about 8.a.m. As we were walking along Race Course Road, I suddenly realised whiffs of aroma were hitting my sensitive nostrils.

The smell was fragrant....curry and a host of other spices! What fantastic aroma.! Since moving into Little India, I had not visited any of the restaurants as I find Indian food too spicy and colorful for my liking.

I remember once telling my second sister, Ean Ean, that each time I went to the Overseas Chinese Bank at Sommerset, I would inhale the lovely coffee aroma oozing from Starbucks, located just at the entrance of the bank. I received a chiding from my sister for being so stingy...I still prefer to spend less than a dollar on my cup of coffee.

How wonderful to smell good food and coffee without having to actually eat or drink. This is one of the surest way to lose weight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: