Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheap, Cool and Chic !

 

 

 


For the past few years, I have been patronising those saloons that offer $10/- haircut. As a student in Canada, I used to cut my own hair. Now I only limit to trimming my fringe, so that it would take me longer to visit the saloon.

I was proud that I had been thrifty until I met my friend, Fong Wah, who told me about the hair saloon in her estate. The hair saloon, May May. offers haircut for ladies at $6.80 per cut. After the fifth cut, the sixth is complimentary.! May May also offers natural herbal hair dying at $25/- per session. The herbs are specially formulated to help prevent hair loss as well as to promote hair growth.

When I went on my first visit, I was glad to meet the amiable owner/hairdresser, Xiao Hong, who hails from China. For those of you who wish to save money on hairstyling like me, do give May May a try. I am sure you will be as pleased as I am with the owners' service and hairdressing skills. The location of the shop is at Block 153, Mei Ling Street, #01-22. It is only 3 minutes walk from Queenstown MRT, and Bus No. 64 stops in front of Block 153.

My hair grows very fast, and I would not be inclined to visit those saloons that charge some $40 to $80 for a haircut!

A penny saved is always a penny earned.!

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: