Thursday, September 04, 2008

Guess and Win a Prize!

 

 

 

 


I love to drive my "BMW No. 11" everywhere! I enjoy destination walking. Rather than taking a bus or train, I would prefer to walk one or two stops to my destination. I get to enjoy the fresh air instead of being squeezed by commuters during peak hours. I also get to walk and see or "look see look see". My ex-Korean Korean colleagues love to say, "Let's go look see look see". They meant to visit or gallivant.

Always armed with my camera, I will click when I find something unique or interesting! What a joy to discover places which I might otherwise have missed had I taken the bus or train!

The above pictures are examples of what I mean....there are still pockets of charming places within the bustling city of Singapore!

Readers are free to make a guess! Please submit your reply via email at kambobo777@yahoo.com Tell me where the pictures were taken and you stand to win an attractive prize! Hurry! The first three readers to submit the right answer will win!

Cheers!

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: