Monday, September 29, 2008

My Favourite Building

 


 


 


 


In Singapore, we have many interesting buildings with unqiue designs. This is also probably why I enjoy my work so much as a property agent as I love artchitectural designs of buildings.

One of my favourite is Parkview Square at North Bridge Road, near Raffles Hospital.
It has a distinctive design which gives it character. When you are in the courtyard, you will find bronze statutes of Sir Winston Chuchill, Abraham Lincoln as well as other famous historical personalities.

I like buildings which have character, charm and style. This is probably why I like England and Europe as the buildings there are stately and unique.

I hope that buildings like St. Andrew's Cathedral, Raffles Hotel, Sha Villa, etc. will never be taken down to make way for more boring blocks of towers.

Gan Chau

No comments: