Friday, May 12, 2006

Chinese New Year "Retro Night" at Dennis Wee Realty Staff Celebration!


My agent friend, Aveline Tan, from Dennis Wee Properties, had been co-broking with me on a few properties. Over time, we became good friends. Recently at their staff function, Aveline invited me to join her. (See how much fun and food we had from the table).

On the same afternoon, my new tenant, Thet, was about to move in to stay with me. She called me to say she would like to bring some of her stuffs over, but I told her I was having an open house for a client's unit and would go straight to the Dinner and Dance. I would probably dance till 2.00 a.m.! Later, Thet told her mother that her new landlady is an active, energetic woman who could last from sunrise to sunset and to almost dawn! I am not a party goer, but when I do attend parties, I will make the most of it. I believe in working hard and playing hard as well, and at Dennis Wee Realty, it was fun, fun, fun!

Can you guess where I am? I had not posted my photo in my profile before. If you have been following my blog closely, you would rightly guess that the fattest lady in black is Gan Chau!
Aveline is standing, second from left. Beside her, the tall handsome man in red shirt with Chinese collar is her husband, William.

Gan Chau

No comments: