Sunday, May 28, 2006

Patience and Humour!

So many people aspire to be property agents. Selling properties is one of the most difficult because a lot of emotion and $$$$ is involved. I am also reminded that I am handling sweat and blood money and hence I must do the best for my clients. I find that apart from patience..... you need tons of it, a little humour goes a long way. Just to share an incident.

Potential Buyer: What is the base price of your client's property?

Me: $1.2 million

Potential Buyer: Wah! Crazy ah. So oooo expensive!

Me: Sir, if you don't come and view the property, how do you know the floors could
be gold-plated?

Potential Buyer: Ha! Ha! Very funny. Maybe...... Ok! I'll come.

The potential buyer came and he bought. Today, he is one of my loyal clients.

Gan Chau :-)

1 comment:

thanh7580 said...

Buying a house is a huge thing. Its the biggest purchase most of us will make in our lives, and getting it wrong could be disastorous. So a little humour to break all the tension is a great tool. Keep up your good real estate work.