Monday, May 08, 2006

Much Ado About Boobs (1)

LISTEN MEN, LATEST TECHNOLOGY 1


"A British company is developing computer chips that store music in
women's breast implants.

This is a major breakthrough, since women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them. "

I received the above from my university buddy, Richard Tam, in my email. Curious, I asked him how the computer works and where is the on and off button located?

Flabbergasted, he asked how on earth a technophobe like me would be interested in this latest gadget.

I replied that paranoid that I am, I would never allow any foreign object to be placed in my body. Even if I had heart problems, I would rather die than allow a heart pacer to be inserted in my chest. Even if I were an A-cup, I would never ever go for a silicone implant, and pay thousands of dollars for a silly con! I am already more than contented to be endowed with a D cup when most of my Chinese friends have A, B and C. The rule of the thumb is contentment. It is coincidental that much has debated on boobs recently in the press, so I will begin writing a few series on "Much Ado About Boobs" in my blogs soon. If anyone has any interesting anecdotes to share, please feel free to email me at kambobo777@yahoo.com .Your contribution will be appreciated and acknoweldged in the blog.

I replied to Richard. "Let the men stare where they should stare, and listen where they should listen, and let their wives'/girlfriends' nagging be like music to their ears". Is this probably the reason why someone had said that research has noted that men's eyes are the first organs in the body to rot upon death while for women, their mouths and tongues rot first!! Some urban legend or is it true?

Gan Chau :-)

No comments: