Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Autumn in Singapore?

I am not sure whether it is a figment of my imagination but these days we are experiencing much cooler weather. The weather reminds me of autumn in Canada. The long long plant which my neighbour, Irin, had given me for my birthday has also dropped its yellow fruits and leaves, reminding me of the golden splendour of my favourite season.

It is now so cool and breezy on most days so much so that I do not need to turn on the fan or airconditioners. Even my granite flooring seems to be so icy cold in the early morning. I find that I am more productive when the weather is cooler.

I hope the weather will continue to be like this for a few months, till June, which is supposedly a hot and humid month in Asia.

My colleagues tease me for being so happy and easily contented. My best friend, Amu, even commented that it is a pity I never settle down, for I will defintely make my spouse a happy person. I do not need diamonds and luxury to make me happy! Just some cool, breezy days.!!

Gan Chau

No comments: