Thursday, March 20, 2008

Amazing Apple Cider Vinegar

Having suffered from food poisoning once, I am now very wary of taking food that does not seem right. However, my morbid fear has vanished ever since my second sister, Ean Ean, told me this story.

Sis is an advocate of apple cider vinegar. Everyday, she would take a glass of apple cider vinegar. She uses three tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with a glass of honey. Sis shared that she started taking apple cider vinegar after she heard of how one American was the only one in his tour group who did not have food poisoning, while the rest of the 30 tour members suffered.

Whenever I feel like throwing out after taking some food, I would quickly take a glass of honey with apple cider vinegar, and the nauseated feelings be eliminated. Since then, I have never suffered from food poisoning.

Apple cider vinegar is known to be good for those who have high cholesterol and obesity. It also helps in chronic fatigue, sinus infections, acne, arthritis, sore throat and gout.

It is amazing how the Creator has given mankind the right food to take. There are so many wonderful herbs that we can take. Now I have a penchant for growing herbs which help in diabetes, cancer, sore throat, and general good health. I prefer herbal cures rather than synthetic drugs.

If my local readers need any of the plants, please email me and I will give them to you. Freely I receive, freely I give.

Wishing all my readers great and abundant health in 2008!

Gan Chau

No comments: