Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a Life......With Scalar Energy!


I am so grateful to my best friend, Amu, for having introduced me to the quantum pendant. Since the day I started using the pendant, I have been enjoying a great sense of well being which I have not experienced before.

I notice that my legs no longer have pins and needles when I sleep. Ever so often, I was awoken by the pulling of the ligaments in my legs. The pain could be so excruciating! With the sound sleep I could get every night, I would wake up absolutely fresh and rejuvenated!

Now I also save a lot of time as I no longer have to wait for the "antique" lifts in my block of flats. The authorities are going to upgrade the lifts and the new lifts would stop at every floor. However, before we could enjoy the new lifts we would have to undergo the mess and inconvenience of renovation and retrofitting works. Hence, one lift would be working at one time as the other one would be dismantled and fitted with new lifts. It makes me exceedingly happy to be able to run up and down five flights of stairs everyday. In the past, due to the pain in my knees I had to be dependant on the lifts. Walking slowly down the steps made me feel like an old lady. Now, I am exhilirated each time I run down the stairs! I certainly feel ten years younger!

The scalar energy has helped to improve my blood circulation. Now my complexion looks rosy and radiant. Moisturer is the only costmetics I use daily, but some people think I use rouge! Since young, I have given up using eyeshadow, powder, rouge, etc. because my perspiration would clear off whatever is on my shining face!
I often joke with my friends that if I have to get married one day, I would have to be a bride in winter, so that the cold weather would preserve the make up on my face and the hard work of the beautician!

As I have benefitted so much from the benefits of scalar energy, I have been introducing the products to many people, so that they too can enjoy renewed strength, diminishing of pain, youthfulness and vitality!

Perhaps readers might like to have a look at the products. The bracelet is stylish and I like it as I always prefer to wear different chokers. However, the pendant has dual purpose....it can be used to energise my drinking water, when I put a tumbler of water on the pendant for twenty minutes. The titanium flask energises the water within 1 minute. I do not have it because I am afraid of losing it as I am quite absent minded.

Best of all is the affordability of the products. Unlike health products which need to be replenished, the investment is only one time of $288/- or when a consumer buys three, he gets two free products which could be a pendant and a bracelet or flask. Hence it works out to be about only $172/-. If a consumer accidentally breaks the pendant, he can exchange for a new one with a payment of only MR100/-. All he has to do is to present the broken pieces with the certificate.

My siblings were not wrong when they sometimes called me a busybody. That's me. When I know of something good, I must tell the whole world, and that includes the saving grace and salvation of our beloved Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ!

For those of you who wish to read more about the testimonies from other users, please log into www.fusionexcel.com or email me at kambobo777@yahoo.com

Cheers to great health!

Gan Chau

No comments: