Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Taking time to view the greenery

 

Some of the magnificently tall trees in the rain forest!
 

My tenants from India...Jasmin, Anul and her husband, Avinesh
 

Visitors enjoying the lovely orchestral pieces.
 

A pair of lovely husky dogs, taking a stroll with their caring owner.
Who says nothing is free in life? Free abundance of oxygen, greenery and music! Free interaction with dogs of all breeds and sizes!
Posted by Picasa


It was one of those weekends when I finally could relax, especially now that our Area U3 Humorous Speech and Evaluation Contests were over. I decided to take my tenants from India to visit the Botanical Gardens. It has been a long time since I have not been for a walk. How times flies! It must have been 5 years ago, since I took my two dogs, Kamlette and Kam Xiao Bai for a morning walk at the Botanic Gardens. My lovely white Chow Chow, Xiaobai, attracted so much attention from the visitors at the Gardens. Since the demise of my beloved pets, I had not gone to the Botanic Gardens.

Jasmin, Anul and her husband, Avinesh, enjoyed themselves very much! I am glad I had taken some time to show my foreign friends around.! Amazing how when we give joy to others, we also feel happy and contented.

I feel so proud of our clean and green garden city.

Gan Chau

No comments: