Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My New Blog

I had written to my toastmaster friend, Jerlynn Ang that I would like to start another blog. My first blog had been set up for me by my client, Dr. Kumaran Raju in November 2005. I asked if Jerlynn would help should I run into any trouble! As usual, my charming and helpful friend obliged.

I tried and by golly it worked!!! I am so pleased with myself! My blog is called, "Stretching Every Dollar" and readers can log in at http://theshrewdsteward. blogspot.com. Frankly I did not realise I had successfully created a new blog until I went into my blogger to post an article in the Oriental Express. Lo and Behold! Starring at me was "Stretching Every Dollar!"

In my new blog, I hope to post articles on ways and means to stretch every dollar. I realise we cannot fight inflation, but we can stretch every dollar! I will feature articles on shops/stalls that provide good food and provisions at reasonable prices. If readers know of any outlets, do let me know and I will visit the premises and write about what is in store for us. I will also feature articles on creative and economical ways to do certain things, etc.

Let us all be good stewards of our time, talent and money. In the process, we will also help to conserve and save the earth!

Gan Chau

1 comment:

JerL said...

You're pretty technologically savvy after all!