Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My 366th Article Today!

Gosh! I am writing my 366th article today! When I first started my blog on 15th November 2005, I had wanted to be able to write at least an article a day. However, I was so busy at work that I slackened in my aspiration. My 365th article should have been achieved on November 14th 2006. Mm... let's see, I am 198 articles behind schedule!

Let's analyse what has contributed to my tardiness. Last year I travelled quite a lot... made a number of trips to Penang and Kuala Lumpur. I also spent almost two weeks bumping around Taiwan. Could not find easy access to computers as my brother is terrified of the computer! Toastmasters' activities had taken up a lot of my time as well. My consolation is that I managed to complete 25 projects and achieved my Advanced Communicator Bronze and Competent Leadership in 5 months. Work also took up quite a lot of time.... managed to come in top 47th position in my Company and received our Company's award for the top 100 producers.

Hence, this has to be my new resolutation! Write an article or more everyday!

Oh God! Please help my creative juices to flow. Help me to observe and see what is not obvious and understand what is not spoken. In brief, help me to be discerning so that I can write with wisdom and maturity and be an encouragement to my readers.

Gan Chau

No comments: