Monday, November 05, 2007

"Hey! Wake Up My Friend.!"



Who said only humans know what is love?

Yes, animals are more deluded because of the capacity of their physical body, but occasionally some of them might be able show us the love that we have forgotten on our 'busy road'. Just like this story.


this is real touching




Hey, wake up! wake up!

A dog was knocked down by a car and died on the middle of the road. Later, another dog is seen beside the corpse of the dog, he tried to wake his friend up using his leg.




Let's move to the safer side of the road...i will move you to the safer side!


When his attempts to wake his friend failed, he tried to push his friend to the side of the road. But the weight of his friend was proven too heavy for him.





Anyone help, tell me what to do.

Though the traffic is busy and dangerous, he just will not go away from his friend. Just stand beside his friend howling and crying.






A lot of people saw this incident and feel very touched. How even a dog can show his loyalty and love to his friend.




I wonder why some homo sapiens who used to own dogs, could just abandon their dogs on the highway, or just leave them to fend for themselves.

Once, a neighbour brought a dog she found abandoned in Clementi. It was a lovely white American Spitz. She had seen the dog running around on its own for the past week. There were hundreds of ticks which fell off as I bathed the poor little animal. I had a hard time, trying not to sob as I cut his very long nails. The nails were so long and curled up that they reminded me of the nails of the Empress Dowager, who was famed for her very long nails. I was thankful that the dog was not attacked by snakes or other wild dogs that were aplenty by the banks of the Ulu Pandan River.

Though at first frightened, the dog soon warmed up as it felt much more comfortable. I already had a mixed retriever and a rough collie. Hence I advertised in the Classified under "Lost and Found" section. A lady phoned me and told me that if no one claimed the dog, she would like to adopt it as her American Spitz had died recently.

When the lady came to pick up the dog, the lovely white furry animal kept looking at me from the window of the car. I had a hard time fighting my tears. The dog instinctively knew it was going away with a new owner, and if it could speak, it would surely say, "Thanks for saving me and giving me a new lease of life".

Frankly, I'd rather have one faithful dog, than ten lousy and unfaithful homo sapiens who abandon their dogs or abuse little children and elderly people.

Gan Chau

No comments: