Sunday, November 04, 2007

Preparation for Gala Dinner

 

Putting our heads together in preparation
 

Chelsea snuggles up to lovely Patrica Lum

This year, Singapore is hosting the Semi Annual Convention. Being a young toastmaster who has yet to attend a convention, I am pretty excited. How wonderful to have it in Singapore.! It is difficult for me to take leave for overseas convention, because most of my overseas trips are reserved for my siblings and relatives.

Hence when I was approached to be part of the committee, I gladly said "yes!" Since my apartment is centrally located and just next to the Little India MRT, I volunteered for the meeting to be held at my home. We had pot luck dinner before the meeting.

Chelsea stole the show and was a favourite with everyone. She is an affectionate doggy and loves to be carried.

I am so happy that I can use my home to bless others. Sure, it will cause some extra time and work, but love means never having to say that you are inconvenienced. It is a very small price to pay when we receive so much more in return - joy and blessings.!

Gan Chau
Posted by Picasa

No comments: