Friday, January 11, 2008

The Amazing Quantum Pendant

My best friend, Amu, met me for dinner. She wanted to bring me to a posh restaurant to celebrate my birthday. I did not want Amu to spend too much of her hard-earned money and suggested a simple dinner at an Indonesian cafe instead. We enjoyed a set dinner of Bakar Ayam and Bakar Ikan (Indonesian Barbequed Chicken and Fish) at the famous Indonesian Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza. Total dinner for three cost only $28.00. Wonderfully delicious!

Amu shared with me about the quantum pendant she was wearing. She told me how the quantum pendant, introduced by her younger sister, Maya, had helped her and the whole family. Maya's husband, who used to tire easily, could now stay up and for the first time in his married life, even volunteered to cook a late dinner for the family. With his renewed energy, he has become less grumpy and more accommodating. Amu also shared that the pendant had removed the pain in her body. I looked at Amu, dumbfounded. "Amu, you sure that is for real. It is not some kind of black magic or charm?" "Choo, I was also very suspicious at first, but it worked."

I had been having so much back pain, and it would always be excruciatingly painful in the morning when I get up. When walking, I have to sit down now and then so as to alleviate the back pain. I guess at $288/- per pendant, I should take the risk. If it works, it would still be more economical than taking all the health tablets which have not helped me much in alleviating my pain.

Maya came to my home to explain more about the pendant. Her manager, Patricia, also explained more about the pendant, and showed me that water could also be put on the pendant to help energise the water. I told Maya I would not promote the pendant until I see the wonderful effects on me, as I would not want any of my friends or clients to waste their money.

The first effect of help from the pendant :- I realised that it had helped to dispel a lot of wind from my stomach. It also helped in bowel movement. However I still had pain when I woke up.
However, I realised that I no longer had leg cramps in the middle of the night.

Yesterday, I woke up at 4.30a.m. as I had gone to bed early the previous night. After writing my blog articles and doing some paper work, I went to show a property. It was going to be a long day, as I had to help out with the Language Evaluation at Chua Chu Kang Toastmasters' Club in the evening. Frankly, I almost regreted having said "yes" to the Vice President for Education, Ang Chew Hoe. It also meant I would have to miss my favourite TV serial at 9.00p.m. A committment is a committment and I was not about to break my own record of not turning up at a meeting as promised. Since it would be my first trip to a new place, I set out early from my office at 5.30p.m. The club is a good 18 mrt stops away from Dhoby Ghaut, and I also had to take a feeder bus to the club. A good one hour and forty minutes journey.!

Soik Ching graciously dropped a visiting toastmaster, Shu Shu, and me at Clementi MRT station after the meeting. We had to change to the North East Line at the Outram Park station. We missed the escalator at the other end, and were confronted with a long flight of stairs. "Never mind, I thought. Just take the stairs." To my own amazement, for the first time, I was running down the flight of stairs! Previously I had often avoided walking down stairs as my knees would hurt, and I would walk down very slowly, step by step.

This morning, when I woke up, my body pain was gone! I felt ten years younger! I told Maya that the moment my pain is alleviated, I would start talking. My tenant, Yi Wei, woke up and I told him about the amazing quantum pendant. He said he would try for he had seen me in pain when I walked down the stairs.

I had consulted many doctors on how to alleviate my pain but all they could tell me was to reduce weight. Going to the acupuncturist or chiropractor would take up too much money and time.

Thanks Amu and Maya for introducing me this wonderful quantum pendant. It is so economical and practical. All I have to do is to wear the pendant and use it to energise my drinking water.

To help readers understand more I have written down some extracts. Readers can look for more information in the internet, http://www.fusionexcel.com/ For those of you who are keen to try the pendant, you can write to me as well. Ganchau, the busy body, whose philosophy is, "If something is good, it must be shared all round, including the Good News from the Bible." :-)

"FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant is made from natural minerals that are fused and structurally bonded together at a molecular level. It produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body's biofield. The Quantum Pendant promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body, this pendant helps one to maintain health and well-being.

HEALTH BENEFITS

1) Reduces inflammation
2) Promotes unclumping of cells
3) Enhances circulation
4) Enhances immune and endocrine systems
5) Has the ability to destroy viruses and bacteria
6) Enhances cellular nutrition and detoxification
7) Enhances cellular permeability
8) Increases energy
9) Helpts to protect DNA from damage
10) Helps to retard the ageing process
11) Helps to fight cancer cells
12) Strengthens the body's biofield preventing electro-magnetic waves from affecting one's health
13) Better focus and concentration

CHEERS to great health and renewed energy and vitality!

Gan Chau

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... What an amazing product.. For those who don't believed in this product.. please search for the keyword SCALAR ENERGY for more information..

Aster ~ Chai Yee said...

Hey, I'm Aster. I just bought a quantum pendant and it does help in my blood circulation and also bowel movement. But does it carry any side effect? Yesterday i had a bad headache, my mother said my face turned red and i kept on coughing, the headache was so terrible that i cried automatically, and it just happened out of a sudden. So, i was wondering whether it is caused by this pendant or not. Do u have such symptoms too? Thanks for sharing such wonderful piece. =)
have a nice day

-aster-
ycyee@hotmail.com

The Oriental Express said...

Yes, Chai Yee, the quantum pendant will do a "correction". It is going through a process of completely healing what we had suffered in the past.

eg. A friend who used to have migraine immediately felt the powerful effect of constant recurrence of pain. However, after a while, the pain disappeared. If the pain is too much, take off the pendant and rest for an hour before putting it back. Gradually your pain will completely disappear.

All the best!

afandi said...

Initially, I don't believe about the power of this product. After surfing the you tube that demonstrated how it works , then I start to explore and find out that this product suitable to us even a younger one.

I wear it everyday and feel that I was energized in the morning. Actually, I always walking on the bridge everyday about 3 km (one-way).Today, I can run on the bridge across Brisbane River.. and I'd like to share the amazing product.

Elina said...

Hi, I have myself seen the benefit of Quantum Pendant..:)
I am a user and also a member.
For those who are interested to buy please contact me..:)

RM 595 per piece. If you buy 4 and above, you can get 4 free.

elinagoh@gmail.com

Thanks