Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Pessimist and the Optimist

I was surprised to receive a call from my client and friend, Sylvia Khoo, just after I emailed her my articles on the quantum pendant. Sylvia told me she wanted to try the pendant as well as the titanium flask which energises water. Her Singapore Symphony Orchestra Conductor had once asked all the musicians to drink energised water, but as usual, Sylvia could not be bothered. Of late, she had been having insomnia, and was constantly tired. Sylvia felt frustrated because there were so many things that she wanted to do, but did not have the energy to do it. Later she smsed me that she also wanted to buy the quantum bracelet, but I told her the quantum pendant and flask would be good enough, and to save her money. Sylvia was very excited and smsed me that if the pendant and flask work for her, she would give me a nice dinner treat. I smsed her that I was looking forward to her treat.

On the other hand, I met a toastmaster at one of our seminars. He had read my article about the quantum pendant and to my surprise, he kept asking me if it really worked. I told him it had worked for so many people....it should work for him. He asked if he could just try wearing the pendant to see if it works. If it does not, he will return the pendant!! I was surprised when he told me he is suffering from severe backaches, because he looks so fit.

I told my toastmaster friend that I cannot let him try the pendant. Once, a smoker who wore the pendant realised that his pendant reeked of very strong nicotine smell. Hence it is not advisable to share pendants. I told him to research more about scalar energy in the internet and he should try the quantum pendant only if he is convinced.

I told him that I am very excited because for the first time, I am starting to lose some weight.
With the new energy I am able to walk faster and feel extremely fresh after a solid good night's sleep. As the pendant has done me so much good, I cannot help sharing with others, but I am never a pusher in my sales whether it is relating to properties or pendants. The product must speak for itself.

When Amu first shared with me about the pendant, I thought I would give it a try. If the pendant costs $2,888/- or $28,0000/- I might have not tried. But at $288/- it is worth giving it a shot. If it does not work, at least I have tried, but with the testimonies of so many people who have found goodness in it, the chances are it should work for me. I cannot expect to win all the time. After all in life, we gain some, we lose some.

I also felt that at $288/- I can use the pendant for a long time. Unlike health produces that are consumed, I need to replenish the stocks all the time, and most of these products from NuSkin and Usana, for example, are not cheap either.

In life, we have pessmists and optimists. I guess, life becomes a little easier when we are optimistic.

Gan Chau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Choo

I am interested to purchase the quantum pendant. Pls let me know how to go about it. Tks a lot.

Regards
Jenny

The Oriental Express said...

Thanks Jenny.

You may like to email me at http://kambobo777@yahoo.com or call me at 92959363.

Cheers.

Choo