Monday, January 21, 2008

The Power of Botox!

I have heard of botox before, but have never met anyone who has openly confessed that her youthfulness is due to botox.

A few days ago, I was in the lady's locker room when I met a very beautiful lady. She smiled and I reciprocated. I complimented her for her looks. She told me that her oldest son is 40 years old! I told her she looked like as if she is in her forties herself! Her face is very smooth and wrinkled free. With her big eyes and almost Barbie doll look with jet black hair, she looked a picture of youthfulness!

"Botox! All thanks to botox! You have a smooth complexion too. You go for botox also?"

"No, I can't afford aesthetics beauty treatment!" I said.

"Morever, I do not like unnecessary foreign objects in my body. I dislike taking risks with aesthetics surgery.

Thereupon, I shared with her about the quantum science pendant and the scalar energy it exudes. I believe it has helped me very much in my blood circulation for of late, so many people have been complimenting me on my glowing complexion!! I need not have to spend thousands of dollars on aesthetics procedures and surgery.

Gan Chau

No comments: