Friday, January 11, 2008

A New Lease of Life with Scalar Energy!

I was surprised to receive a call from my client, Cecelia this afternoon. She told me she saw me running down the stairs at the Outram Road MRT Station as she was going up the escalator the night before. I laughed and told her that if she had seen me any earlier, she would probably think I was an old lady groping her way down the stairs! Of course, I shared with Cecelia about the quantum pendant, and she wanted one for her older sister who has gout problems.

Amu's friend who bought a pendant from her shared that her husband is now sleeping very soundly. No more insomnia of the past!

Last Sunday, I invited my best friend Soh Wah and her family for lunch to express my appreciation for all the help she and her husband, Phoon Yew Tian, had given to my brother and nieces in their interview with the press. Later, Soh Wah smsed me to say that her husband thought that I was looking much better than before, and he is someone who seldom expresses his compliments. One of my toastmaster friends complimented me for my rosy complexion. Indeed my blood circulation must have improved with the wearing of the pendant.

Today, I feel so happy and vibrant. I was able to show my client a few units in Little India, and even brought him to the Prince of Wales Backpackers' Hotel at Dunlop Street to see how the manager is running his business. My client, Zaman, is looking for a suitable unit to operate as a budget hotel/guesthouse. Though we walked from street to street for two hours, I did not feel any backache!

For the sake of my overseas readers who have not yet met me personally, I guess I should quote the testimonials of some of the more well known personalities who had experienced the benefits of the pendant and energised water.

FOO KOK KEONG (Former World Class No. 1 Badminton Player)

For the past 5 years, I was having serious pain on my right knee cap due to many years of competitive sport including International Badminton Tournaments. After putting on the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant for just a few days, I begin to experience amazing relief of pain on my right knee cap. Recently, my stamina during sporting games had also improved tremendously, due to the increase of energy level provided by the Quantum Pendant. I highly recommend this amazing pendat to all who want to excel in social and competitive sports.

SCOTT SMITH (Current World Long Drive Record Holder - 539 yards)

Training five days a week, and hitting a thousand balls a week can be hard on the body. After wearing the Quantum Pendant for just a few days, I noticed less pain and fatique. I would recommend the pendant to everyone from all walks of life.

MALEK NOOR (Former World Class Body Builder)

Quantum Pendant is nothing religious. It is given by God to heal you and for your health.

SHALIN ZULKIFLI (World Bowling Champion)

As a full time national athlete and businesswoman, I live a very hectic lifestyle. I have constantly experienced muscle aches, fatigue and high stress situations in my work, and when I'm competing. Since I started wearing the Quantum Pendant, I have increased my stamina and ability to concentrate on my competitive and business commitments. I am certainly more energetic, alert and focused. I even bowled a perfect game (300 games, 12 strikes in a row) after a week. I would stronlgy recommend the pendant to everyone, for if it has helped me, imagine, what it can do for you!

I guess some people find the pendant incredulous because it is simple yet functional. I too was sceptical at first, but the product speaks for itself. I guess the Creator, in His wisdom, has provided for homo sapiens lots of good stuffs ..... all waiting to be explored and discovered. The pendant has been made using Japanese technology. How I wish someone had informed me about scalar energy much earlier, so that I did not have to suffer so much pain for the past couple of years. I guess, everything has its timing, and I am glad Amu has introduced me the Quantum Pendant. I now feel lighter and ten years younger!!

Gan Chau

No comments: